Hall Hire Sydney St Ives
Looking for hall or venue ?
Hire our hall for your special function or club. The St Ives Warrimoo Oval Scout hall is available for casual and repeat hall hire and is located in St Ives Chase on the upper North Shore in Sydney. It is well located and is easy to get to from the St Ives Shops. The venue is located close to Hornsby, Gordon, Frenchs Forest and the Northern Beaches. Funds collected go towards running of St Ives Chase Scouts club.
- Off Street Parking
- Fully Equipped Kitchen ( Stove, Microwave, Fridge, Washing up area)
- Toilets and shower facilities
- Tables and chairs available on site
- Near a sports oval and bushland
- You can also hire Warrimoo Oval from the council
This venue is ideal for children’s parties, family and regular sports and club functions, but typically we don’t allow teenage parties due to noise restrictions. Great for birthdays, family functions and reunions.
- By bus
- 194 or 195 bus from St Ives Village shopping centre
- By car
- Head east on Mona Vale Rd/A3 towards Denley Ln 300 m
- Turn left onto Memorial Ave
- Go through 1 roundabout 1.4 km
- Turn left onto Toolang Rd 350 m
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Warrimoo Ave Destination will be on the right 1.1 km
Make a booking:
To enquire or request a booking please use the following form.
Conditions do apply:
Please note that the following protocols apply with respect to hall hire :
- Hall hire is limited to pre-teenage birthday parties, family reunions, club meetings or similar activities.
- Noise restrictions will apply due to the proximity of neighbours and the committee reserve the right to decline permission for repeat bookings where the noise levels are not appropriate to the area.
- The fireplace is to be used only by Scouts and limited to low intensity fires
- In accordance with NSW and KGMC Health Regulations, no food scraps are to be left in the hall overnight
- Unopened non-perishable usable food items are to be stored in vermin-proof cupboards or containers.